Saturday, March 7, 2009

March 7, 2009


Anyone who reads this blog regularly knows that I did not pick out this ensemble. While cute in it's own way, I'm not a fan of velour "track suits", unless their Juicy Couture. The entire pink mixed with heart print thing throughout is not really my thing either. But this was what she wore when she arrived from her grandparents and we are grateful for whatever clothes they buy her. Her entire family is very generous with buying her clothes and toys, so I try not to complain about the outfits that are not my style. :)
I'm pretty sure it's OshKosh, but the clippie is from Happie Mommie clippies again. Heather sent this to us for free with our order, she is very generous like that and takes a lot of time to create her felt works of art. I need to order again soon. :)
I guess the moral of todays outfit is "love the free things in life".

No comments:

Post a Comment