Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 12, 2009

Hi, I'm Allie and I'm a knee sock addict. And I love Janie & Jack. This is one of my favorite outfits from J&J ever. I looked for this darned outfit for almost a year and am so glad with the end result. Peter pan collar, sweater dress and knee highs? Oh, yes, my friend. These things are what an outfit makes. The shoes are from Target. I guess I love Target shoes too, huh? See Kai Run is my favorite shoe brand, but well, I'm not a millionaire. But they are having an awesome sale ending today--I suggest you all stock up! ;)

That first contest is now deemed unsuccessful. Guess everyone is stocked up on coupons? I'll think of something better for next time.

Riley's room is almost empty now. Tonight is her last night sleeping in her room. So bittersweet, but her new pink and brown room is waiting and after this weekend she'll be snug in her new house. Yes, I called it her house. Anyone who has met her knows why I refer to it as this haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment