Monday, March 2, 2009

March 2, 2009


THE PINK EYE IS GONE! WOOHOO! Guess I was right about it being viral. Ahem.
Anyway, this outfit is from the Gap Outlet. It's Crazy Stripes, a line I love and wished would come to outlet for months. I'm a little obsessed with stripes. And polka dots. If you haven't noticed... The bow is from Pink Hippo and the boots with the fur are from Gymboree. The purse she is swinging is also from Gymboree, but from last years Tennis Match line. I could go on and on about how much I love skirts with striped tights, but I will spare you all. Just know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE those kind of combos. Sadly, this is the last time for this combo as the sweater is too short. She's outgrowing everything, where is spring??
I'm considering doing coupon/clothes/bows/etc giveaways. Drop me a line and tell me what you think about that or what kind of giveaways you would like to see on the blog--and tell your friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment