Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday, April 29th


My camera was not my friend today. I know that's something kindegarteners say, but that's the level of frustration I reached. I charged my battery, and something was still up. I think Riley played with the buttons and messed with the ISO.
At any rate, here is today's outfit. Final wear from the Boho Baby top that I love oh so dearly. She usually wears it with the boho embellished jeans, but they no longer fit. The headband is from the fabulous LittleBeautyBoutique and the shoes were Miss Riley's pick. I put the See Kai Run Geneva's on her only to find them off her feet in a matter of minutes alternated with these uncomfy, a little too big shoes from Target. It was a little chilly for sandals, but since it was a sick day I caved.

1 comment: