Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday, March 10

I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. A lot of things have changed in the past two months since I've posted regularly, but I'm back, and hoping to stay that way. For those of you who have been there for me, your support means the world to me and I cannot thank you enough.








On to the clothes! Outfit of the day: Meet my boyfriend, Marc Jacobs.

You may be in the "buying children designer clothing is ludacris!" camp, but you can't deny how perfectly sweet and simple this dress by the Little Marc Jacobs label is. Layered with a plain Gap undershirt and Matilda Jane brownie ruffle leggings, the "Wow Theory" pulls together yet another favorite of mine.

Designer labels don't have to cost you an arm and a leg if you know how to search for them. Froogle it. eBay it. No one knows, nor do they care. Sure, I could use that same theory applied to dressing a child in general, but don't children deserve the best you can offer them? I mean you wouldn't let a child sleep on an infested, uncovered mattress underneath another child in a crib, would you? Why wouldn't you dress them to the best of their ability and raise their confidence early in the game? I know this isn't the thinking of everyone, but it is mine- hence the blog. Feel free to share your views in the comments. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm a mom who dresses my girls nicely and I didn't know that Marc Jacobs makes a line for littles.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your $1000 per month reference. ;-) You know my feelings on the childrens clothing issue.

    ReplyDelete