Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!





Happy late Mother's Day! I saved the Matilda Jane Gracie May art fair knot dress especially for today only to find out this will be the only time she wears it. It's so beautiful and I love it paired with this Target peasant and shoes with flowerband from LittleBeautyBoutique (of course)! So glad Drew was able to take pictures for me since I will probably never lay my hands on another Gracie May and I love this dearly. Aren't the colors perfection? I will be so sad to see it go, but there are other fish in the sea, and plenty more summer dresses on the rack. Au revior, Gracie May, you have become a favorite in your very short time with us.

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! Perfect match! Was this Target's plain brown shirt or the one with smocking/stitching?

    ReplyDelete