Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas!

On Christmas Eve, Riley wore her Burberry skirt with a plain red shirt, black tights and Uggs. I was beyond irriated with myself because I left her gorgeous LBB hair accessory at work the day before and had to settle for this Burberry bow that just doesn't live up to the LBB flower :( But we made do, and I think she looks Christmas Eve perfect :)

Christmas Day called for something a little more formal, and I have been waiting for the perfect day to bring this beauty out from Janie and Jack. It's from the Beautifully Adorned line and I think the name says it all. Paired with the infamous Target "sparkle fancy shoes", a flower headband from Christine Hilbert on etsy, and a last minute sweater.....I don't think I could've found a prettier Christmas day outfit. Now I just need to take her out and get professional pictures in it.
Hope everyone had a splendiferous Christmas ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment