Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sunday, January 24

Last time worn: N/A
Times now worn: 1

Outfit: Every once in awhile, the kids' section at Target will surprise you. When I found this dress, I was floored. For obvious reasons, I absolutely love this dress. Yes, my daughter probably has more outfits with black and white...and polka dots...then necessary. But this was only $13. Now I just have to cross my fingers that it will hold up in the wash!


Hair today: Now that Riley actually has hair, I like to try different things with it. While I'm still restricted in my "creativity" due to the curly-ness and shortness of her hair, I'm trying! :) Today we did low curly pigtails with boutique bows we purchased from the lovely bowmaker, Michelle of Luna's Garden Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment