Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday, October 24



You know it's one of those days when this is the best fashion blog picture I could get. Today was full of toddler drama over Strawberry Shortcake. Apparently, watching SS 5 times in a row just isn't enough. Then, she wanted to take this outfit off and wear her Strawberry shortcake shirt.

She doesn't own one. I think I opened up a can of worms when I bought her that Hello Kitty shirt.

I forced her into Baby Gap Chelsea line today from head to toe. The bow is from our bow frienemy Pink Hippo. Love their bows, but hate the price gouging. Fortunately, there are so many other bow makers out there that have fabulous bows at reasonable prices-- but I bought a ton from PH when I was young(er) and naive, new Mom shopaholic syndrom I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment