Saturday, June 12, 2010

Friday, June 11

Before you point a finger and shame me, let me just say that NO I'm not slacking. Riley was naked for literally two days. Potty training. It's going to be the death of me.

We headed to the zoo, and what better time to sport some new(ish) giraffe themed Gymboree? This is not the best picture from the day, but I thought the real giraffe accented her belt so beautifully. I'm loving little rompers like this for humid summer days, but they are not conducive to potty training in any way.

I have no idea of the line name as I've been "off Gymbo" for the summer. During the warmer months, I usually gravitate towards Janie & Jack and boutique clothing- I just think frilly little dresses are the best for summer, but I am loving the romper look lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment