Thursday, September 10, 2009

August 24th





A new fall favorite, Who Let the Dots Out jumper from Mim Pi. I searched long and hard for this jumper on eBay, it's so Riley with the black and white and POLKA DOTS. The darn thing even has pockets, a must for Miss HM. With the foofy, poufy skirt and thousands of ways to accessorize, how could I pass it up when my dear friend Felicia pointed out that it was ON SALE at Chasing-Fireflies? Well, I couldn't. Obviously. This may be my favorite fall dress/jumper she owns thus far. Absolutely stunning in person, as well as in pictures in my opinion. The white shirt is from Gap, the big white bow from Von Maur (a midwest department store similar to Nordstrom) and the clip on pearl earrings are a treat from Claire's. Her uncle helped her make Hello Kitty at Build A Bear before he left for college, so that is her new favourite accessory as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment