Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tuesday, June 9th


Today we stayed at home, but dressed up anyway in Janie & Jack's Enchanted Butterfly. I have a closet system so she gets to wear all of her clothing, and this happened to be near the end of the line. I don't know why, but I just don't love it like I imagined I would. It runs big too, being a 2t when she is pretty firmly in a 3t now. The butterfly bow has her name in block letters on the side and was made by the adorable etsy shop, Tiffnthrifty. Her bows are inexpensive yet so adorable-- check her out if you are in the market for toddler bows! The shoes are the typical Gymboree sandals and she is wearing her "pretty" that I made at eyeBead gemstone. Having already worn this outfit recently makes me feel like I should do a little less blogging, and a little more shopping.....

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny that she calls bracelets 'pretty'. Thats what Kayleigh calls all jewelry.

    ReplyDelete