Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Riley's Birthday Party Ensemble


Her memorial day party was a success in this gorgeous Princess dress from Isobella & Chloe. It retailed for $190 and I picked it up for $48 a couple days before her party! For a steal like that, it knocked the other outfit option out of the park. The beautiful flower clip is from Little Beauty Boutique and I absolutely adore it. It completed the ensemble so perfectly, I HIGHLY reccomend LBB to anyone who is in the market for some gorgeous flowerbands or bows! She is wearing a bracelet from eyebead gemstone assembled by me, and a necklace with her R initial on it from an etsy shop. Overall, I adore this outfit and am searching for a dressy event to show this baby off again! I can't believe my princess is two!

No comments:

Post a Comment